Tuesday, September 24, 2019

NEW BUSINESS LAUNCH : Connaissable : Web Communication Services



Connaissable helps its clients achieve their social and business objectives through research, analytics, and strategy.

New Business Announcement


I have very exciting news !


On Sept. 16, I launched a consulting services firm, Connaissable. Please check out the firm Web site.


I offer strategy, research, and business intelligence solutions by addressing data analysis, Web site development, and social media and online communication management.


My telephone number is : 1 (929) 279-2292.


If you have great ideas, but need help getting your messages to reach the public, give me a ring. I offer a free 30-minute consultation to give you a sense of the personal, tailored work that I can propose. And I can work within your budget.


Here's to moving the needle !


Thank you,
Louis
louis@mg.connaissable.com
1 (929) 279-2292




Visit : Connaissable




This was a sponsored message sent to you by Progress New York.




Have you become uninterested in participating in your own governance ? Unsubscribe.