Dimitri and Mikhail, two Russians, narrate a hilarious musical parody of the violent anti-LGBT crackdown in Russia. The video is going viral, and it lampoons the Sochi Olympics, Russian President Vladimir Putin, and even Russia's macho national sport : ballet.
Ever since President Putin launched a violent anti-LGBT crackdown in Russia, LGBT activists have been staging protests world-wide in the time leading up to the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.
- RELATED : Queer Nation NY Protests Outside NBC's The Today Show Over Olympic Coverage And Silence On Russian LGBT Crackdown
- RELATED : Queer Nation NY protests against Russian LGBT discrimination enablers continue, this time at Carnegie Hall
- RELATED : London gay rights protest over Coca-Cola Sochi sponsorship
- RELATED : If Mylène Farmer were a real gay icon, she would denounce the Russian government's violent crackdown against LGBT community
- RELATED : New Activist Video Mocks Coca-Cola's "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" Over anti-LGBT Russian Sochi Olympics
- RELATED : After LGBT Twitter Bombs, Is Sochi Olympics Social Media Marketing Dead ?
- RELATED : Is it time for Greenlight Capital to short stock of Sochi Olympic Sponsors ?